How to track android phone
On Android, Google Device Manager will do all the dirty work. On google.com/android/devicemanager, if you have previously activated this service on your device, you can see the location of your device under “Find my mobile device.”
Suggest: If you still have a phone, go to “Settings”> “Google”> “Security”> “Find My Device” to make sure it is turned on.
Follow the step-by-step guide to como rastrear celular https://hackearsincodigo.com
- Open the Android Settings app;
- look for the “Google” option in the menu.
- Scroll down the screen until you find “Security”; click “Find my device”; make sure the switch is in the on position, that’s it.
If your mobile phone is lost or stolen, you can access your tracking information in three ways:
- Open the “Find My Device” application
- by visiting android.com/find in your browser;
- Google search found my device.
When you open the device manager, you can access three other options:
Play sound-the device beeps very loudly for 5 minutes, even if it is in silent mode.
Lock: Use a password to lock a lost or stolen phone until the device is found;
Clean up: If there is no hope of finding the device and you want to erase all its contents, please note that after using this option, you will no longer be able to use the device manager to find it. To find your phone, most of the time it needs to be connected to the Internet to receive commands. If 3G or 4G is not activated, you should wait for the device to automatically connect to the Wi-Fi network.
How to track iPhone
How to track iPhone or iPad. The familiar “Find My iPhone” option is available on iOS devices and works similarly to the “Device Manager”. If you signed in to an iCloud account on iOS, it will usually be enabled on your device. Tip: If you still have a mobile phone, please make sure it is turned on in “Settings”> [your name]> [your iPhone]> “Find iPhone”.
Follow the steps to track your iPhone step by step.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone; at the top, tap your name; scroll down the screen until you find the iPhone or iPad you want to track.
- Touch the exact device (no other device can work); note that the key is set to On. Locate the iPhone; press this button to verify that all buttons are enabled, including “the last location.”
In case of loss or theft, you can access the tracking in three ways: through the same path in the settings; using the search application on iOS;
To open “Find My iPhone”, go to icloud.com/#find and log in with your Apple ID (login name and password). The location of the device should be displayed automatically. Just click the icon to access three options:
Play a sound: make the phone ring so that it can be found when it is lost;
Lost Mode: enter the mode that indicates that the phone has been stolen. In this mode, it prevents the iPhone from accessing and automatically sends the location and displays the phone’s history. It can also display a message on the lock screen asking you to return the device.
Erase iPhone: When you can’t find your iPhone anymore, you can use this option to erase everything on it and keep your phone locked. After deleting it, you will no longer be able to find it in “Find My iPhone”.