How to track android phone
On Android, Google Device Manager will do all the dirty work. On google.com/android/devicemanager, if you have previously activated this service on your device, you can see the location of your device under “Find my mobile device.”
Suggest: If you still have a phone, go to “Settings”“Google”“Security”“Find My Device” to make sure it is turned on.
Follow the step-by-step guide to como rastrear celular https://hackearsincodigo.com
- Open the Android Settings app;
- look for the “Google” option in the menu.
- Scroll down the screen until you find “Security”; click “Find my device”; make sure the switch is in the on position, that’s it.
If your mobile phone is lost or stolen, you can access your tracking information in three ways:
- Open the “Find My Device” application
- by visiting android.com/find in your browser;
- Google search found my device.
When you open the device manager, you can …Continue Reading