What is fashion? Fashion helps us to improve our dressing, footwear, makeup, hairstyles, and every outfit. Around the world, every country had its own unique fashion apparel culture styles. And their culture differentiates from other countries. Yes, western cultures different from Asian cultures. But one thing western countries love Asian countries fashion cultures. And even vice versa. I actually with one British girl, she is a super stylish dashing girl. She had what she all wants. But one day, she asked about Banaras sarees. I was shocked. I asked her that you are a royal London girl but you asked about sarees. She replied to me that yeah I am British but I love Indian culture and I wanna wear sarees. Then very next week, I bought a beautiful Banaras for royal and sent to the royal. I am very impressed with Fred Perry ’s products. Ok, what is Fred Perry?
Fred Perry is one of the best fashion collections in the world. And Fred Perry had leading collections in London. Fred Perry started in 1952 by the former world’s best tennis player Frederick john Perry and adopted by generations of British.
Who is Fred Perry?
- Frederick John Perry was known for his tennis and Perry fashion. Fred Perry was world-famous tennis and table tennis player and even former number one tennis player too. Fred Perry played for the British. He won eight grand slams and two pro slams singles titles and won other major double titles.
- Fred was the first player to win a “career grand slam”. That means winning all major four titles back to back years.
- In 1936, Fred Perry played his hat trick Wimbledon final against German baron. Perry finished his match within 45 minutes. And it’s known as the quickest final in the 20th
Personal love to jersey love:
- Fred Perry was not only a tennis and table tennis player and him also playboy in real life too. Perry was known for one of the hottest young men in the 1930’s. Then only his love started not only one love. He had more than five love affairs and four marriages too. All love affairs into the vain expect his last one. Yes, he married Barbara riese in 1952 and this love lasted over forty years until his death.
- In the 1940s, tibby Wegener an American footballer approached Fred Perry something about wrist band ideas. According to his ideas, it made some changes in the wrist band and it works well.
- Wagener’s next idea collaborated with it was made new changes to a tennis T-shirt. Immediately that T-shirt gave big success. That product is called its products. It launched in 1952 Wimbledon.
- And I have another interesting Fact that is it logo is real Wimbledon logo
It was not only a successful tennis player and also the best fashion apparel entrepreneur too. Go and book the best products. I have seen that British girl on Instagram, it was damn cool and she was like a pure Indian Culture woman in that Banaras saree which I have gifted her.